Am I too late already? I bought it in 2020 at around $50, I enjoyed watching the stock grow consistently but now it's nothing but a constant drop. If I sell now I've already lost money, but I'm worried that if I wait any longer I'll lose even more down the line. Should I try and wait it out?
There are no replies in this thread yet. Be the first to post a reply below: